Last updated: 13/10/2022
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is PICS STUDIO, a simplified joint-stock company with capital of 100,000 euros, with its registered office at Les Centuries III, 111 Place Pierre Duhem, 34000 MONTPELLIER, registered with the RCS of Montpellier under number 917 564 551, hereinafter referred to as “PICS STUDIO”.
PICS STUDIO can be contacted as follows:
- By post using the following address: PICS STUDIO, Les Centuries III, 111 Place Pierre Duhem, 34000 MONTPELLIER.
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of their browsing on the PICS STUDIO website (https://www.pics-studio.com/), hereinafter referred to as the “Site”, and, where applicable, their exchanges with PICS STUDIO, users, hereinafter referred to as “Users”, are required to communicate a certain amount of their personal data.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNED:
PICS STUDIO may collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- Contact data: last name, first name, email, telephone.
- Socio-professional data: job held, title, professional experience, identity of the employment structure.
- Technical and browsing data: data collected by cookies such as device type, operating system, device settings, unique device identifiers, incident data.
When collecting data through forms, the User is informed of the mandatory or optional nature of certain fields or data. This is indicated by the presence of an asterisk. Personal data identified with an asterisk is mandatory. If a User fails to enter the required data, the request will not be successful.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING:
Data is collected for the following purposes and based on the following legal bases:
- To respond to requests from Users, in particular contact requests. The legal basis is the legitimate interest of PICS STUDIO to respond to Users and the legitimate interest of Users to have their request processed.
- To use the data of Users (who have agreed to support one or more projects supported by PICS STUDIO) as a reference tool. The legal basis is the consent of Users.
- To contact Users for commercial, marketing, informational, or event purposes. The legal basis is consent, remembering that Users can withdraw their consent at any time.
- To optimise the Site and personalise any interaction with PICS STUDIO. The legal basis is the legitimate interest of PICS STUDIO to improve its services.
- To carry out studies and statistical analyses on the use and typology of Users of the Site, subject to preserving the anonymity of the latter. The legal basis is the legitimate interest of PICS STUDIO to measure the effectiveness of its services.
The data is also not subject to automated decision-making (including profiling).
The data is processed by the PICS STUDIO teams, in particular its sales, marketing and communication departments, as well as its service providers, in particular IT (developer and host) and cookie service providers, within the limits of their respective remits.
The data of Users who have chosen to support one or more projects carried out by PICS STUDIO may also be used as a reference for communications with third parties, in particular, public funders, institutions, communities, administrative bodies, audio-visual or cinematographic production companies. It may also be used in the press or within the communication or presentation media usually used by PICS STUDIO to present and promote its activities. This list is not exhaustive.
Subject to the transfers mentioned above, data is not transmitted to third parties. In particular, it is not sold, exchanged, transferred, or transmitted to a third party, without the consent of the User.
Furthermore, in accordance with the regulations in force, the data collected may be transmitted to the competent authorities (upon request), in particular to public bodies, court officers, ministerial officers, and authorities responsible for collecting debts, exclusively for responding to legal obligations. In addition, it may be used to track down individuals that have committed internet offences.
Data retention period:
The data retention period is:
- For data used for the purpose of exchanges with the User: three years from the date of the User’s last contact unless consent has been withdrawn before this deadline.
- For the data of Users who have agreed to support one or more projects carried out by PICS STUDIO: for the entire life of the supported project(s) unless consent has been withdrawn before this deadline. Please note that the withdrawal of consent can only be valid for future data use and communications already carried out cannot be called into question.
- For login data and other data collected through cookies: see the table below.
Data Security and Privacy:
PICS STUDIO implements all technical, organisational, and legal measures necessary to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data of the persons concerned. This applies to both online and offline activities. In particular, the computers and servers used to store personal data are kept in a secure environment.
The data is also stored and processed in the European Union.
RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS
Users have the right to access and the right to rectify any personal data that concerns them and, if applicable, a right to deletion, a right to oppose the processing of this data, a right to the erasure and limitation of its processing as well as a right to data portability. They also have the right to formulate specific and general directives concerning the storage, erasure, and communication of their post-mortem data. They can exercise these rights, at any time, electronically or by post. To do this, they simply need to send a letter or an e-mail to the contact details appearing at the top of this document.
Furthermore, pursuant to Article L.223-2 of the French Consumer Code, Users are reminded that, if they no longer wish to be the subject of commercial canvassing by telephone, they have the possibility to register (free of charge) on the list of subscribers objecting to telephone canvassing. This can be done on the bloctel.gouv.fr website. This list is binding for all professionals with whom the User does not have a contractual relationship in progress.
In the event of a dispute relating to the processing of his personal data, the User may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr).